Explore the Beauty Entrepreneur

Tuesday

PASSION~2~PROFIT!: MY 17 MILLION NAIRA DECISION!

PASSION~2~PROFIT!: MY 17 MILLION NAIRA DECISION!





Have you ever made a N17 million decision? I made one once, but didn't know it at the time.

In Oct 2010, I left a fantastic career and mentor on divine instruction. I had ONLY N20, 000 in my account, a pregnant wife who had left her job, my rent was due and most importantly, I WAS SCARED!

I'm sure you know what I mean. I had equated my job with my value and security, and now that it was gone, I felt I'd lost all my value. Being a two-time College Dropout, my career options were limited, so I decided to look INWARDThe only things I knew I could do were SPEAK, CONSULT, COACH and maybe WRITE and I could do them for FREE.
By April 2011, I had earned my 1 year salary, by July, (2 year salary), by September, (3 year salary) and by November I had earned my 4 years salary! Which came to 17 million Naira! 
Wait a second! What happened between October 2010 and April 2011 that made the difference? I stumbled across this big secret which I’m about to share with you. It changed my life forever. 
“God's greatest desire for you is to EARN A FEE, doing something He created you to do FOR FREE.”
- felaDUROTOYE




On October 20th, 2012 at 12noon, I’ll be hosting my Life Strategy seminar and sharing on the theme: Mastering The BUSINESS of Your Talent. I’ve come to recognize that while everyone has talent, some have honed it into a skill, but even fewer have been able toPROFIT FROM THEIR PASSION!

So, do any of these categories describe you?  

  • Can’t discover your PASSION?
  • You know your passion, but don't know how to turn it into PRODUCT?
  • You have the product, but you can't get PEOPLE to believe in it and PAY FOR IT?
  • People are paying for it but it hasn't become PROFITABLE?
  • It's becoming profitable slowly but you need to build it into a SUSTAINABLE SYSTEM?
If you have answered 'Yes' to any of these questions then, this is for you.


TESTIMONIES

Here are some testimonies of what people are saying about my trainings:
“Steve Harris’ trainings are very practical. He doesn’t just load his audience with theoretical jargons; rather he communicates in such an effective and compelling manner that the insight gained can be translated to immediate practical use.” - Treasure Kalu, Training Facilitator, Xtreme Xcellence Consulting.

“What more can I say about Steve Harris? He is a force to reckon with in the 21st century business landscape. He has profound depth on issues relating to human capital and his lifestyle is really worth emulating. I will recommend him anyday, anytime, anywhere."- Ronke Kosoko, Founder, Employment Clinic Int'l.


WHOOPING BONUSES 


[1] A FREE 15 PAGE personality assessment report that is CUSTOMIZED to show your strengths, weaknesses, you as a lover, you as a parent, natural career options etc. (valued at N25,000)

[2]  An inventory of your gift set and skill set to help you discover what you're good at & why you suck at other stuff.

[3] The 12 step PASSION-PROFIT plan that I've used to move from N20,000 to N17,000,000 in 11 months.

[4] No B.S! This is stuff you CAN APPLY to start profiting from your passion in 90days!

[5] And I'll be coaching, mentoring and walking you through to success AFTER the seminar!

"OKAY, I WANT TO ATTEND THIS SUMMIT! HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME?"

The amount is: N100,000N50,000N20,000 
(A) N10, 000: For as many that will PAY between NOW and 13th of October 2012.
(B) N15, 000: For as many that will pay between 14th of October to 19th of October 2012.
(C)  N20, 000For those who will pay at the venue of the Summit.

Considering that my Life Strategy Coaching sessions are valued at N100, 000 per session, I know, it's ridiculously affordable and I'm nuts! But hey, the things I do for love!


HOW TO SECURE YOUR SEAT QUICKLY
This transformational summit is targeted to JUST 60 SERIOUS-MINDED people because I want to give maximum attention to all participants. The awareness is getting viral and seats are already being filled; you might be running late already.
TO SECURE YOUR SEAT QUICKLY, grab your GSM Phone NOW and text: “#businessofmytalent”, followed by your Name, Phone No, Location, E-mail and BB Pin (If you have one) to 08120710357.              A member of my team will respond to you immediately indicating whether there are still available seats or not and whether you should proceed to make your payment. 


PAYMENT DETAILS
EdgeEcution Global Resources Ltd: GTBank (0115572255)
EdgeEcution Global Resources Ltd: Zenith Bank (1012627261)


VENUE OF SUMMIT  
Job Mag Centre, 254, Herbert Macauley Way, Alagomeji, Yaba Lagos


P.S: The seating spaces are very limited.
P.P.S: What are you waiting for? Grab your Phone NOW and secure your seat. Don’t put it off till later!
P.P.P.S: I have a GIFT for you just to say 'thank you' for taking your time to read this blog. Kindly CLICK the LINKS below toDOWNLOAD IT. It is a series of podcast on my soon-to-be released book: "Life is a week." I'm sure it will inspire you greatly.

Life is a week (Monday) Life is a week (Tuesday) Life is a week (Wednesday) Life is a week (Thursday) Life is a week (Friday)

* Do kindly use the FaceBookTwitter and E-mail Share buttons below to share this blog with your friends. I'm sure they will appreciate the information and the gift also. If you have any comment and enquiry feel free to post it below and I will get back at you. Thank you!
Remember, it’s not what you don’t have that limits you, it’s what you have but don’t know how to use.
Your Life Strategist,
SteveHarris

No comments:

Post a Comment